Kai North Coast - Utmost Relaxation

Posted On July 10, 2017

Location

Kai north coast village is located on kilo 215 Alexandria Matrouh, 20 km away from nazlet el foca, an hour away from Matrouh city, and three hours and half away from Cairo. It is near to Marassi Village, Hacienda White, Jefaira, Mountain View, and Foca Bay Village.

Also, it’s located in Ras el Hekma bay which makes it quiet and calm.

About the Village

  • The village is over 200 acres and the beach extends to almost 500-meter width,
  • There are 2 entrances while the height of the land is almost 50 meter which is the reason behind that most units inside the village overlook the sea,
  • Nearly 75% of the project is villas while the rest 25% is chalets,
  • All the units overlook water whether it is sea, artificial lakes, or swimming pools,
  • The green spaces are almost 88% of the whole space of the project,
  • Villas are semi-finished and chalets are fully finished.

Services and Facilities

  • Custom places for concerts, art, and musical shows,
  • Swimming pools and water sports,
  • Tennis and football courts,
  • Gym,
  • Spa,
  • High-level hotels,
  • Shopping areas,
  • Stores, restaurants, and cafes,
  • Tracks for walking.

If you are looking for relaxation in the finest villages in North Coast, book your unit now in Kai North Coast with Murabahat for real estate solution and enjoy the luxury