Hyde Park Launches Park Corner Phase II
Posted On October 16, 2017
After the overwhelming success that has been achieved by park corner phase I, as the 530 units of the project got sold in 30 days only, hyde park company decided to launch phase II of the project that consists of IX phases. Also, it’s scheduled to launch its last phase in 2024.
The compound is located in a strategic location in fifth settlement, near to the gate of the new capital, the American University, Future University, and Concorde Plaza. In addition to that, it’s located near to the new entrance of Ein Sukhna road. Also, the new regional ring road will be constructed at the back of the project location.
The compound has many advantages that make it outstanding among other residential compounds. It is characterized by:
- The total area of the compound is nearly 6 million meter square,
- It contains the largest park in Egypt over 141 acres,
- Two international schools,
- Many gardens and vast green spaces,
- 3 Club Houses,
- Main club and three sub-clubs,
- Areas starting from 80 m - 1200 m,
- 24-hour security,
- Swimming pool,
- Private Garages,
- Medical center on an area of 25,000 meter square,
- Shopping mall,
Murabahat for Real Estate Solutions Company provides payment facilities with 10% down payment and installment over 7 years.