District 5 New Cairo the Latest from Marakez in Egypt
Posted On October 22, 2018
District 5 is the first real estate project from Marakez in Egypt –which is one of Al Hokair the Saudi company group- that is known for its great history in the commercial market as it’s the owner of mall of Arabia.
More about District 5 New Cairo:
District 5 Location:
District 5 located in New Cairo, 7 minutes from 90’s street, 8 minutes from the American University and 19 minutes from Cairo airport.
The location is easily accessible from Maadi and Nasr city.
District 5 Total Area:
The compound extends over 200 acres.
Units in district 5:
The compound contains different types of units (apartments and villas) and the apartments sizes start from 150m up to 215m.
Services and Features of District 5:
- A huge commercial mall extending over 100 acres
- Industrial lakes
- Swimming pool
- Security cameras
- Cleaning service
- Security all day long
- A covered parking
- Landscape and green spaces
District 5 is a multi-used compound as it’s considered as a residential and commercial project and the main reason behind this was that it includes a huge mall extending over 100 acres.
Also, the compound was named due to being combining the five key elements that build an integrated and prosperous society.
- Life: life in district 5 is a safe fun one as you’re going to have a great community to live in with your family
- Play: entertainment is different in district 5 as it contains numerous methods of fun like cinemas, theatres, restaurants, cafes and others
- Grow: in district 5, you'll grow healthy as it provides gyms, swimming pools, tracks for running and cycling, yoga and fitness classes what will keep you fit
- Shop: shopping acquires a huge part of district 5 as it contains a variety of supermarkets, banks, pharmacies, and other stores
- Work: district 5 contains numerous job opportunities as it contains a large commercial area
Get your unit now in District 5 with Murabahat for real estate solutions.