Media Center

Latest News & Articles

Articles - News
  • 30.jpg

    No doubt that the actual implementation of the new investment law which has been legislated by Sahar Nasr the minister of international cooperation and investment, will help all aspects of the economy to survive including the real estate market as this law aims to motivate the foreign investment and eliminate the bureaucracy. ...

  • img245-1024x614 (1).jpg

    Al Marasem international company -Bin Laden Group- which is one of the largest and most important real estate developers in the Arab world has launched its latest compound fifth square in the fifth settlement on the northern 90th Street. ...

  • 01.jpg

    Ein Hills: The Nearest Resort in Sokhna

    Posted On

    In Ein Hills you’ll be able to enjoy a cheerful weekend as it will take you only 60 minutes to reach it from Cairo! ...

  • The-Shorelogo.jpg

    The shore north coast resort is considered as one of the greatest resorts in the area, it’s 180-acre beach resort of the Mediterranean. It’s located on 186 K.M, Alex Matrouh Road. ...

  • xjMR2YOzrzmQi3k4B0X88lhZNk0Jj0s.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9hrfPH5Ye_.jpg

    Kai North Coast - Utmost Relaxation

    Posted On

    Kai north coast village is located on kilo 220 Alexandria Matrouh, 20 km away from nazlet el foca, an hour away from Matrouh city, and three hours and half away from Cairo. It is near to Marassi Village, Hacienda White, Jefaira, Mountain View, and Foca Bay Village. ...

  • 18582427_755374464643751_3573444758281079294_n.jpg

    Coast 82 North Coast is located in the kilo of 82 in the Foca area (the new North Coast). It is nearly 230 kilometers away from Cairo, 20 kilometers away from Debaa and 82 kilometers away from Marsa Matrouh. ...

  • thumb_8_845x450_0_0_crop.jpg

    At Cleopatra Plaza Alexandria, you’ll finally enjoy the life that you’ve always dreamed of where you can find the desired luxury, elegance, comfort, and quietness. ...

  • 597f42a1be454990450822.png

    Lake View Residence – Fifth Avenue

    Posted On

    The Project is 77 acres with 23% built up area and the rest 77% are green spaces, residential and entertainment services, and magnificent lakes. ...